100% Linen Yarn - Black
QUALITY 100% LINEN YARN made in the Northern Europe
◘ Quality linen yarn is strong and durable, woven fabric will last long, is light and breathable.
◘ Yarns were spun in the Northern Europe from European flax plant fiber.
Quantity: 1 "unit" = 1.15 LBS (or 0.53 KG) cone
Available number of PLY:
1) 1-ply yarn. Yarn's length per unit is 10 300 yards (9 450 m).
2) 2-ply yarn. Yarn's length per unit is 5 000 yards (4 650 m).
3) 3-ply yarn. Yarn's length per unit is 3 450 yards (3 150 m).
4) 4-ply yarn. Yarn's length per unit is 2 600 yards (2 400 m).
▼ machine wash (use "gentle" cycle, water - up to 105°F (40°C)).
▼ tumble dry (low).
▼ no bleaching.
▼ iron when product is still wet (iron will be easier).
* Disclaimer: Due to the limitations of desktop scanners, digital cameras, and the inherent inconsistencies of display monitors, the colors and other characteristics you see on your screen may not be a totally accurate reproduction of the actual product. Screen images are intended to be used as a guide, only and should not be regarded as absolute replications of the product color and/or other characteristics.
LUSIE'S LINEN - from tradition to trend